The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works. If the author(s) use other's works and/or words then they must be cited or quoted appropriately.
An author should not, in general, publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is unacceptable.
Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
All received manuscripts will go through a plagiarism screening process by the editorial board. Jurnal Ilmu Hukum Kyadiren Editors use Turnitin for submission.
In addition to research articles, journals welcome book reviews and literature reviews.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: https://journal.stihbiak.ac.id/index.php/legalempowerment/user/register?source=
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After a ll form textbox was filled, Author clicks on Register button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on New Submission. In the Start a New Submission section, click on Click Here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process. The following are five steps in online submission process:
Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
Step 2 - Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
Step 3 - Entering Submissions Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
Step 4 - Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
Step 5 - Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Jurnal Ilmu Hukum Kyadiren, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submissions progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
- The manuscript has never been published in other print media, typed with 2 spaces on quarto paper 2,54 margin for all sides, submitted in a manuscript with MS Word word processor, font size 12 and uses Garamond font type.
- Articles are written in Indonesian or foreign with good and correct Indonesian or foreign language usage standards.
- Writing the results of research presented systematically as follows: (a) Title, (b) name of author (academic degree), (c) name of institution / institution accompanied by full address, telephone number and e-mail (correspondence author), (d) abstract, contains compaction of the formulation of the problem, research methods, and the results of the discussion (150 words maximum), in one paragraph, and 1,15 space, (e) key words (maximum words) a maximum of 5 (five) words written 1 spaces after abstract (Indonesian and English), (f) introduction, written efficiently which contains the background and formulation of the problem and the objectives of the research objective, (g) Implementation methods, (h) the results of implementation and discussion , (i) conclusions, (j) bibliography.
- Writing the literature overviews presented systematically as follows: (a) Title, (b) name of author (without academic degree), (c) name of institution / institution accompanied by full address, telephone number and e-mail (correspondence author), (d) abstract, contains compaction of the formulation of the problem and the conclusion (200 words maximum), in one paragraph, and 1,15 space, (e) key words (maximum words) a maximum of 5 (five) ) words written 1 spaces after abstract (Indonesian and English), (f) introduction, written efficiently which contains the background and formulation of the problem and the objectives, (g) the discussion, (i) conclusions, (j) bibliography.
- Each quotation must state the source completely and write with the foot note system. Citation using footnotes with the following conditions: Footnotes are written in Garamond type, font size 9 pts, line-spacing 1.
- It is recommended to use a software application to manage references and bibliographies, (eg: Mendeley) to maintain consistency and standardized citations. The references include publications in the last 10 (ten) years. The composition of the reference list / bibliography is highly recommended to maximize the use of primary sources (80%) in the form of accredited national journals, international journals, theses, dissertations, conference proceedings both nationally and internationally. Other sources (20%) can be books or other reference sources. Citation writing style uses The Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition (fullnote) format. References are written in Garamond type, font size 12pts, line-spacing 1.