Book Review: Penelitian Hukum: Pilihan Metode dan Praktik Penulisan Artikel (Edisi Revisi)
Abdurrahman, Abdurrahman. “Istinbâth Ahkâm Siyâsah Pada Kisah Bilqis Dalam Al-Qur’an.” De Jure Jurnal Hukum Dan Syariah 3, no. 2 (2011): 177–83. https://doi.org/10.18860/j-fsh.v3i2.2143.
Jafar, Wahyu Abdul. “Fiqh Siyasah Dalam Perspektif Al-Qur’an Dan Al-Hadist.” AL-IMARAH: Jurnal Pemerintahan Dan Politik Islam 3, no. 1 (2018): 18–28. https://doi.org/10.29300/imr.v3i1.2140.
Muhaimin, Umar. “Metode Istidlal Dan Istishab (Formulasi Metodologi Ijtihad).” YUDISIA: Jurnal Pemikiran Hukum Dan Hukum Islam 8, no. 2 (2017): 331–50. https://doi.org/10.21043/yudisia.v8i2.3243.
OECD/Asian Development Bank. Education in Indonesia: Rising to the Challenge. Paris: OECD Publishing, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264230750-en.
Indonesia. Law Number 12 concerning the Formation of national Legislation (2011).
———. Law Number 12 on the national system of higher education (2012).
Copyright (c) 2021 Pusat Penelitian & Pengabdian Masyarakat STIH Biak-Papua
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License